Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Miss Unpopular

Yep.  That's what you're probably going to be calling me really soon.  Why?

I've noticed over the last few years that doing the right thing, telling the truth about things and being in general honest and not fake, has become extremely unpopular.  Everyone wants their hands held, regardless of the fact that they act like idiots.  People want to continue to be wrong and live in and enjoy their wrong-ness but they don't want to be told they're wrong.  And these same clowns go around demanding respect from everyone else like the world owes them something.

I'm so over it.

Y'all know I've never been one to hold my tongue for much but believe it or not, there are a lot of things burning in me that I've held my tongue on in the past.  That's about to change.

I'm done caring what people think about what I think.  I'm sick of people feeling like they can't speak the truth about certain things without fear of being silenced by people who are offended by the truth that's being spoken.  A truth that while ugly, needs to be told nonetheless. 

You might not like me for it, but I'm done caring whether you do or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment